Some things I found this week:
- Colorful woven purses and tapestries
- Could work all day in this lovely little shed studio
- How hard could it be to make your own pasta
- We have been planning our anniversary escape, and my request is to go somewhere where we can eat lots of ice cream.
- Personalized map quilts, plus they have Austin!
If it doesn’t rain again, we are going to try to go kayaking, and do a little sunbathing to get rid of these obvious farmer tans we are rocking. Then our weekend will be filled with the normal things like mowing the lawn, grocery shopping, watching all the xmen movies in chronological order, and taking pictures of our plants.
Love this photo! :)