My valentine roses were glorious, and only now starting to wilt a bit. I kinda like when the roses droop their heads and form perfect little ruffles.
Some things I found this week:
- On a biscuit making mission this weekend.
- We’ve never tried to make crepes, but these make me want to try.
- The little dolls here are adorable, and based on a free pattern.
- I started sewing a dress this week, but it would be super cool to sew this.
- So intrigued by this strawberry crochet, but I can’t find the instructions.
I caught some sort of weird stomach bug yesterday, so I spent the day sipping water and watching Gossip Girl. And then I had to stop watching after a while, because I start to feel so anxious for the characters. But I’m feeling much better today, so I have a lot of work to catch up on!