Some things I found this week:
- This no flour seed and oatmeal bread is supposed to make good toast.
- Uber cute little guitar case. Maybe I could make one…?
- Pretty flowers and painted rocks.
- I’ve got a crush on summer hats too.
- Avocado summer rolls for when it gets too hot to eat.
We have been getting about 8 peas a day from our little patch. We have a million green tomatoes, so hopefully we will have a million ripe tomatoes soon. I’m also starting sewing on a new shirt. I’m trying a new kind of fabric, so cross your fingers that the sewing machine likes it.